What do we offer?
Based in the city of Amsterdam, the BigAirBag team is made up of a group of dynamic characters who share a passion for leisure activities, freestyle sports and the lifestyle these sports embody. Our team is dedicated to delivering the best possible quality and service to our international customers.
We believe in building the strengths of our team members while supporting them to improve on their weaknesses and succeed in both their careers and their personal goals.
The sales department is looking for an enthusiastic, committed intern who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. You will be doing various sales activities including managing accounts, your tasks will include:
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Lead generation and qualification
- Managing incoming inquiries
- CRM management and development
- Think along in the development of marketing strategies
- After-sales support and customer services
What can you expect?
- A flat hierarchy which nurtures a strong team spirit between equals
- Working within a fun, creative and exciting markets
- Ongoing coaching and support from the BigAirBag team to develop the strengths of each individual and the team
- Challenging and ever-changing tasks
- A creative and flexible working environment
- A great and challenging work atmosphere and environment
We are looking for a rounded team player with a broad skill set who is self-motivated, self-organized, creative, dynamic, solution-oriented and flexible. It is essential that the applicant has exceptional interpersonal, communications and networking skills, while also sharing our passion for freestyle actions sports and leisure activities.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible, solution-oriented personality
- Creative and dynamic
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (A second language or even a third is a big plus)
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manners and able to contact new leads
- experience with working with a CRM system
- Full-time internship
- A nice dutch lunch
Are you interested?
Currently all our marketing internship positions are filled. We have spots opening up again early 2021. If you are interested for a position then, please feel free to get in touch.
If you think you fit the profile, please contact us via telephone or E-Mail