What do we offer?
Based in the city of Amsterdam, the BigAirBag team is made up of a group of dynamic characters who share a passion for leisure activities, freestyle sports and the lifestyle these sports embody. Our team is dedicated to delivering the best possible quality and service to our international customers.
We believe in building the strengths of our team members while supporting them to improve on their weaknesses and succeed in both their careers and their personal goals.
The Marketing department is looking for an enthusiastic, committed intern who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. You will be doing various (online) marketing activities aimed at the international market, your tasks will include:
- Strategy development and strategy implementation for Social Media
- Support with daily marketing activities, such as website management
- Write newsletters and articles
- Online SEO and SEA optimization
- Event support
What can you expect?
- A flat hierarchy which nurtures a strong team spirit between equals
- Working within a fun, creative and exciting markets
- Ongoing coaching and support from the BigAirBag team to develop the strengths of each individual and the team
- Challenging and ever-changing tasks
- A creative and flexible working environment
- A great and challenging work atmosphere and environment
We are looking for a rounded team player with a broad skill set who is self-motivated, self-organized, creative, dynamic, solution-oriented and flexible. It is essential that the applicant has exceptional interpersonal, communications and networking skills, while also sharing our passion for freestyle actions sports and leisure activities.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Flexible, solution-oriented personality
- Creative and dynamic
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (A second language or even a third is a big plus)
- Full-time internship
- A nice dutch lunch
Are you interested?
Get in touch but please make sure to include why you want to work at BigAirBag specifically in your motivation. General motivation letters will be ignored.
If you think you fit the profile, please contact us via telephone or E-Mail