As logistics manager at BigAirBag you will be responsible to get all orders delivered to our clients. We’re a small and cheerful team where lines are short. You will contribute to the logistical process of transporting orders divided by all incoterms which clients and also suppliers are requesting.
Who are we?
BigAirBag is a growing and innovative company that deals with the development & manufacturing of BigAirBag products made from technical textiles for the sport and leisure industry. Think of ski resorts, trampoline parks, extreme sports athletes, or even the fire department. Our products are sold all over the world. Our company employs approximately 17 people on a full-time basis, supplemented by a group of part-timers. The production in Amsterdam is currently run by a team of 3. We have a sales team in Amsterdam and some in other locations in the world. The logistics team is in Amsterdam and that’s where your location will be too.
Position and job description
As a Transport Expert you are responsible for transporting our orders. This is a full-time job based at our headquarters in Amsterdam. You are at the middle of the funnel of our customer journey but will think along the requirements of the customers requests or challenges during transport. You will be calling clients daily to discusses the different transport options and make a decision together on choosing for the right transport
- Strategically planning & managing logistics: warehouse, transport & installations
- Liaising & negotiating with suppliers and clients reg transport offers
- Directing & optimising the full order cycle
- Track quality, quantity of stock, improve timing & cost
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Keep CRM system & planning software updated
- Proven experience in logistics work
- You can switch quickly and tick off your own to do lists
- Understanding of transport incoterms 2023, to comply with local standards
- Documents such as T1, AXA and CMR are familiar to you
- Excellent proficiency of English language, both verbally and in writing
- You have a proactive work attitude, and you are strong in time management (setting priorities)
- You have a good dose of positive energy, a team player and no 9 to 5 mentality.
Send us your resume and motivation letter by email: [email protected]
Or contact Esmée van Bruggen via: 0031 6 11142492