Inside Sales Representative
Full Time – Amsterdam
We’re looking for a talented sales representative that thrives in a dynamic sales environment.
Since 2005, BigAirBag is the world’s leading manufacturer of airbags for action sports and leisure applications. With a passionate team in Amsterdam, Austria, and USA, we embrace a strong international brand identity. We are constantly innovating our landing solutions and sell FUN alongside 3 main values: Quality, Safety & Service. Our products are sold globally in multiple languages and across many cultures.
As inside sales you know everything there is to know about soft and safe landings. Together with your team-mates, you’ll be the face of BigAirBag for our clients. Excellent social skills are therefore required. It’ll be your responsibility to make every customer feel special and help them with your insider advice and expert assistance.
Your key responsibilities
- Research clients, identify key players and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your CRM-database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements to help them improve their business
- Help to close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Keep our sales materials at its finest & perform effective online demos to prospects
- Become a walking encyclopaedia of BigAirBag, so you can answer any and every question that comes your way
- Provide support for all customers by phone and email
- Bonus points if you’re not afraid to do a backflip into the BigAirBag
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here, but it can be chaotic. We need you to be a cool head when things get crazy so that we maintain our focus on making our clients smile today.
And we want someone who wants to change the world with us.
At BigAirBag, you’ll get the chance to make your mark in a young, growing global company, with a lot of opportunity for personal growth. We don’t just want someone who can tick the boxes, we’re looking for someone that can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We’re growing fast, so you’ll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of praised references
- You get motivated by working with targets and bonuses
- Strong phone presence for making dozens of calls per day
- Good computer skills and proficient in the use of new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A passion for action sports and a click with the BigAirBag brand
- Bonus points for extra languages, but it’s not a deal-breaker
This position can be your trampoline for the future. If you have the gut feeling that you’d be a good fit, we’d love to talk.
Call +31 (0)20 893 21 61 or mail and let’s get this party started!